MicroNeedling - Collagen Induction Therapy
Microneedling is a popular minimaly invasive skin treatment that encourages collagen production by taking advantage of the body’s natural healing response.
- Highly effective,
- Immediate noticeable & long lasting results
- Minimal downtime.
- Microneedling is a cosmetic procedure that uses small, sterilized needles to prick the skin.
- The purpose of this treatment is to generate new collagen and skin tissue to smooth, firm and tone skin.
- Microneedling is mostly used on the face & decolte
- Demonstrably reduces (as per published studies) the appearance of acne, scars, dark spots, wrinkles, and large pores.
- Microneedling is effective in treating minor scarring related to acne, scars, stretch marks, and maturing skin. You will notice brighter, firmer skin, too.
- Ideal results are achieved after multiple sessions.
- Microneedling is far more effective than at-home rollers.
- reducing the appearance of scars, including acne scars
- reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- reducing enlarged pores
- reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation, or dark spots
- smoothing uneven skin tone
- improving skin elasticity
- reducing the appearance of stretch marks
- reducing the appearance of scars
- promoting hair growth in people with alopecia
- Microneedling is minimally invasive, requiring little to no downtime.
- It’s considered safe for most people who are in overall good health.
- The procedure may not be safeTrusted Source for people who use certain acne medications, for those with active acne, or for those with moderate to severe psoriasis or eczema.
- You can experience minor redness and irritation for a few days after the procedure.