The 1st Natural Acne Treatment Option
Full & Clinically Proven Program For Oily & Acne Skin
Specially formulated under Naturopathic Principles
Get Your Clear Skin Back!
Targeted Dr. Meso Acne Protocols:
- DR MESO Acne Free Line
- DR MESO Mesotherapy Acne Coctails
- DR. MESO Infusion System
- Skin Nutrition MicroMineral Acne Supplements
- NGL Acne Photo Facial
- DR. MESO Derma-Roller with Blue Light
- Homeopathic Acne pellets
Immediate + Progressive Action
- Teenage acne
- Adult acne
- Pregnancy Acne
- Hormonal Acne
- Stress Acne
Dr. Meso offers the only natural, integrative clinical solution for acne. Pharmacist formulated with USP ingredients,
Dr. Meso follows homeopathic and naturopathic principles in for maximum treatment effectiveness and safety. Niacinamide, a naturally occurring form of Vit B3 has been proven to have powerful anti-microbial properties.
Sources of Toxicity
The sources of toxicity in this day and age are vast and varied; so much that we cannot discuss all of them in this newsletter. Instead we will provide you with the most common examples.
- Soil, air and water supply — effects are far reaching
- Most fruits & vegetables are grown in toxic soil and watered with polluted water
- Cattle, pigs and chickens consume foods grown in the same conditions
- Meat contains fat soluble toxins from the foods the animals consumed.
- Many cleaning and personal care products are full of toxic and irritating ingredients
- Coal tar, Diethanolamine (DEA), Formaldehyde, Parabens, Phenylenediamine (PPD), Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Toluene, Fragrance, Triethanolamine (TEA), Hydroquinone
- Tap water is treated with chlorine — irritates mucus membranes & kills off friendly bacteria in our body.
- Result of the agricultural process — herbicides, pesticides, nitrates, fungicides etc..
Acne Free Cleanser 120ml
Cleanses skin without soap and helps control acne for clearer, healthy-looking skin.
Thermal spring water, Aloe Vera, Rosemary & Lavender Water, Panthenol, Soy Protein, Rosmarius Extract, Citric Acid, Willow bark.
Acne Free Toner 120ml
Tones skin, closes & tightens pores without excessive drying or damage. Returns optimal pH & helps control acne for clearer skin.
Thermal spring water, Glycerin, Aloe Vera juice, Witch Hazel, Sage, Arnica, Tea Tree Oil, Lemon extract & pure, distilled SD grain alcohol.
Acne Free Cream 60ml
Sebum Control Cream to provide moisture without oil or clogging.
Tea tree oil, AHA, Sebum controlling, antibacterial & anti-inflammatory micro minerals in a natural cream
Acne Solution Repair Serum 30ml
Repairs damaged skin structure. Fights bacteria & disinfects during the day.
Niacinamide Streptocokus, Staphilococus, Graphities in natural gel base
Toxins are any substance that has the ability to interfere with the proper and healthy functioning of our body. They can do this in a variety of ways. Toxins can block a cell’s ability to function, they can replace or interfere with components of cells, mimic the effects of hormones and cause oxidative damage to tissues.
Toxins can be broken down into two categories – Water soluble toxins can easily be dissolved into body fluids (blood & lymph). These toxins are fairly easy to eliminate from the body because our body fluids (urine & sweat) are easy to eliminate. All of the cells in our body are protected by a membrane that is made up of lipids (fat). Thanks to this protective membrane, water soluble toxins have a tough time getting into our cells (which is a good thing).
Alternatively, lipid soluble toxins are absorbed into our body fat. These toxins can easily pass through cell membranes and can therefore damage both the outside and inside of the cell. The elimination of fat soluble toxins is not as efficient as water soluble. They are eliminated through our bowels and sebum (oil on our skin), but this process is inefficient because a certain amount of bile is always reabsorbed into the body. When bile is reabsorbed, so are toxins. This allows lipid soluble toxins accumulate over time, building up to high levels in our body.
Our body disposes of toxins using multiple channels of elimination. Most of us are familiar with at least two of them – our kidneys and bowels (colon). Here are the body’s channels of elimination and a brief explanation of how they work.
- Lymphatic System